What is Matholia?
Matholia is an online mathematics learning portal providing pupils, teachers and parents with dedicated content based on the latest primary maths syllabus from the Singapore Ministry of Education.
The Matholia online portal covers all primary levels from P1 to P6.
Within each year level, our content is organised as follows.
• interactive modules that test core mathematics concepts
• a growing library of over 1500 modules
• instant feedback
• rewards for speed and accuracy
• randomised question generation ensures minimal repetition
• an extensive and growing library of instructional and story-based videos as well as fact sheets
• instructional videos teach mathematics though rich visual presentations
• story-based videos provide real-life contexts to teach concepts
• fact sheets provide concise summaries of key concepts
• a range of fun and engaging syllabus-based games
• appealing to boys and girls across all ages
• randomised tests that progressively assess material learned throughout the year.
• topical reviews as well as pre-test, term 1, term 2, mid–year, term 3, term 4, end-of-year and full year
• instant feedback and scoring
• a comprehensive library of virtual manipulates, teaching aids and exploratory learning tools.
• detailed statistics presented in a visually rich and easy-to-understand manner
• email notifications
• colour-coded skill map enables parents, teachers and pupils to identify strengths and weaknesses